VinFast Forum banner

What colour will you be ordering your VF8 or VF9 in ?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Grey

• Silver

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like really dark blue exterior and cream interior but the blue Vinfast has on their website is too light for my taste so I'm thinking of gloss wrap it in really dark blue but need to weigh the cost of the wrap. Push comes to shove, I'll go with gray exterior and cream interior.

I'm curious for those that prefer the VF9, will it has that light blue-gray hue on their show car because I don't see that color option on Vinfast website. I've seen that VF9 in person and I think that SUV looks fantastic.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We reserved the VF9 and until there are no real live pictures of Crimson Red out there we most likely will go with the grey as this is the color where most of pictures and videos exist right now. After driving black and grey cars for the last two decades we’re inclined to choose something more colorful and there comes a dark and deep Red into play - but: it seems that depending on the light conditions the Crimson Red changes heavily in brightness. And the colors in the visualization tool on the website are more or less useless (the same with most other manufacturers as well).

·
Registered
VF8 (Vinfirst)
18 Posts
We reserved the VF9 and until there are no real live pictures of Crimson Red out there we most likely will go with the grey as this is the color where most of pictures and videos exist right now. After driving black and grey cars for the last two decades we’re inclined to choose something more colorful and there comes a dark and deep Red into play - but: it seems that depending on the light conditions the Crimson Red changes heavily in brightness. And the colors in the visualization tool on the website are more or less useless (the same with most other manufacturers as well).
I came super close to going for the VF 9, but needs and pricing directed me to VF 8.

BUT...I may have to upgrade, eventually.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
67 Posts
We reserved the VF9 and until there are no real live pictures of Crimson Red out there we most likely will go with the grey as this is the color where most of pictures and videos exist right now. After driving black and grey cars for the last two decades we’re inclined to choose something more colorful and there comes a dark and deep Red into play - but: it seems that depending on the light conditions the Crimson Red changes heavily in brightness.
I came super close to going for the VF 9, but needs and pricing directed me to VF 8.

BUT...I may have to upgrade, eventually.

View attachment 232
View attachment 233
The red and the blue in these pictures from the visualization tool are looking really good and if the real life colors are close to them we will go with the red (and most likely with the 22 inch tires from these pictures as well if the reduction in range is max 20 mi).

·
Registered
67 Posts

Watched this youtube video today and it shows the VF9 in red for a few seconds (starting around 0:58) - based on these pictures a red VF9 is out of the equation for me as this red seems to be much lighter than the red from the visualization tool on the website. Most of the VF9 in this video are white and with the black accents imho it looks really good - this comes from a guy who is (so far) not really into white cars. This means for me that the likelihood is growing that my streak of grey and black cars will continue and I’ll choose the VF9 in grey (as long as it’s the same grey which is shown on all the public presentations/auto shows) with white as a runner-up.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Watched this youtube video today and it shows the VF9 in red for a few seconds (starting around 0:58) - based on these pictures a red VF9 is out of the equation for me as this red seems to be much lighter than the red from the visualization tool on the website. Most of the VF9 in this video are white and with the black accents imho it looks really good - this comes from a guy who is (so far) not really into white cars. This means for me that the likelihood is growing that my streak of grey and black cars will continue and I’ll choose the VF9 in grey (as long as it’s the same grey which is shown on all the public presentations/auto shows) with white as a runner-up.
I think the red shows light because it’s in a warehouse with led lights that are not true atmosphere. Also, phones and computers are never a good use to pick colors. It needs to be seen in person.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts