VinFast Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
After checking with Vinfast US support again, they advised that the reservation update/maintenance is taking longer than expected. As of today (June 27) there is no estimate for when the maintenance will be completed. I've been assured that when completed all existing reservations will be properly reflected in the shop.vinfastauto.us accounts.
Not sure what to tell you. I placed reservation just a few days ago and it is showing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad to hear...at least there is some indication of life! Apparently older reservations (including mine made on 4/1/22 for a VF8) are not however! Which model did you order VF8 or VF9 ? When you placed your reservation were you able to order by model (ECO vs plus) and color ??
I put a reservation for the VF8. Reason was they had one displayed at one of the malls close to where I live before they open the showroom 5 minutes away so took the wife and she like it. Now makes me upset I didnt do the reservation during the VINFIRST campaign but not sure it would help me as you have to buy the vehicle by the end of this year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts