VinFast Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
VF8 (Vinfirst)
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Battery tech is going to eventually be way cooler…I don’t mind the battery lease and savings up-front. The VF8 is old platform tech at this point.

The VF7 would be fun to have in a few more years!

·
Registered
VinFirst.....VF8 converted to an order
84 Posts
Starting Price is now $1,500 higher.
wonder what the plus trim with bigger battery is now. The web site doesn't have those numbers. Only web articles from before listed them. Certainly not seeing the communication from vinfast we should. Specially those who are 'vinfirst pioneers'. Nada.

·
Registered
67 Posts
wonder what the plus trim with bigger battery is now. The web site doesn't have those numbers. Only web articles from before listed them. Certainly not seeing the communication from vinfast we should. Specially those who are 'vinfirst pioneers'. Nada.
Yes, I scratched my head about this too - it’s really odd that they give new prices for the Eco versions but not for the plus versions.

And nothing about pricing of the different battery packs as well.

At the beginning there was only a $500 (VF9) / $300 (VF8) difference between the two battery packs which I found odd as well - who would choose the smaller battery pack when it’s only a few hundred $ less than the bigger one? I guess this price gap between the two packs will be a lot bigger when they announce prices for the larger pack…

·
Registered
VF8 (Vinfirst)
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VF may not become competitive until they are fully up-and-running production at their NC vehicle and batter plant. I suspect they will deal with converted California orders first, and forget about the rest of us...for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts