VinFast Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
when you look at the suv market that vf8 and vf9 we notice that the japanese car makers are scrambling to the market or telling we dont want the ev suv . the chinese car makers must sell these suv outside china because of recession they cant buy them .

· Registered
40 Posts
i dont mind waiting 12 to 18 months because there has to be a place for the cars to be stored , showroom and a place for repairs ! need to find repair team has to be trained . there must be a number of cars orders to make it viable and profitable . there are places that going to be sure bet and other places it might take some time !

· Registered
40 Posts
just went to electric vehicules salon told me one place open north montreal and is building another place south of montreal . we will get the benefits for canada and the province of quebec for the vf8 so happy !!! the batterie will be either a samsung or catl . the delivery case like would be in march a little surprised and skeptic .

· Registered
40 Posts
chinese car makers stock dropping !!! toyota not commiting to making ev cars because of their electricity problem of japan . wish i could understand vietnam videos from owners .going to wait for canadian and usa new owners next month !

21 - 27 of 27 Posts