VinFast Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Interesting.. @ 46:00 he says that he was told by Vinfast that the battery subscription was removed because no bank would finance it. Again, getting the information from social media vs hearing it from them directly.

Also, if that is the case how are they going to honor reservation holders from when they first opened until Sept 30th 2022?

· Registered
19 Posts
Interesting.. @ 46:00 he says that he was told by Vinfast that the battery subscription was removed because no bank would finance it. Again, getting the information from social media vs hearing it from them directly.

Also, if that is the case how are they going to honor reservation holders from when they first opened until Sept 30th 2022?
I think that is what they are trying to figure out without taking a huge hit on themselves lol. Either they have to do like a paid warranty for the battery or they just going to have to take the hit and just sell the vehicles at the lower prices for the early reservation holders or sell at the new prices but do a rebate on the car so it is what the original prices were with no subscription.

Vingroup is learning the hard way that what is done in Vietnam is not how things can be done in the other countries. They are in a PR nightmare right now I am getting close to just cancelling my reservation. Also all this does not look good right before going for the IPO either.

· Registered
144 Posts
I think that is what they are trying to figure out without taking a huge hit on themselves lol. Either they have to do like a paid warranty for the battery or they just going to have to take the hit and just sell the vehicles at the lower prices for the early reservation holders or sell at the new prices but do a rebate on the car so it is what the original prices were with no subscription.

Vingroup is learning the hard way that what is done in Vietnam is not how things can be done in the other countries. They are in a PR nightmare right now I am getting close to just cancelling my reservation. Also all this does not look good right before going for the IPO either.
I want to cancel one of our two reservations and I opened a separate thread about it if you’re curious about how things going with the cancellation…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts